Aluminum Composite Panel made of aluminum composite material (ACM), which contains two very thin coated aluminum sheets. These aluminum panels are also known as ACP.
Due to the combination of metal and non-metal (aluminum and polyethylene), it fulfills the requirement of the original material.
Normally these aluminum composite panels are used in outdoor areas. Sometimes they can be used inside the building in the form of a ceiling.
Uses of Aluminum Composite Panel:
- ACP is used for exterior wall cladding.
- Aluminum Composite Panel also used to make building facades.
- It is used for interior false ceilings.
- It is used for signange.
Advantages of ACP Sheets:
- It is lightweight.
- It is super flexible.
- It is easy to work with.
- It is easy to install.
- It can be installed real fast.
- It is long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- It is cost-effective.
- It offers a wider variety of colors and textures.